Fable III may not be out until 29th October, but its Achievements are already doing the rounds thanks to internet detectives at Xbox360Achievements.org.
If you don't want the game spoiled then be careful what you read on the list below. We'll try to focus on benign highlights up here.
For example, there's one called "Cross-Dimensional Conception", which is awarded for having a kid with somebody you meet on Xbox Live, and another called "Coronation Chicken", which is for performing a royal judgement while dressed as a chicken.
Fable III takes you back to Albion and eventually puts you on the throne, where you must consider complex issues such as crime, taxation, poverty and whether that bloke offering you party drugs works for the News of the World or not.
Check out our in-depth Fable III hands-on preview for more.
For even more, of course, you could also come along to the Eurogamer Expo next week, where Peter Molyneux will give a speech on Fable III and where you will be able to play it yourself.
- The Guild Seal (10) - Unleashed your heroic potential
- And So it Begins (20) - Win the support of the Dwellers
- Swift Justice (20) - Win the support of the Swift Brigade
- The Resistance (50) - Win the support of Bowerstone
- Distant Friends (20) - Win the support of Aurora
- The Ruler of Albion (80) - Become the ruler of Albion
- For Albion! (80) - Spoiler locked
- Save the Princess! (10) - Discover 50 locations
- Ghost Brothers (10) - Make sure Sam and Max get home in time for tea
- The Dark Sanctum (10) - Reinstate an ancient, evil temple
- Island Paradise (10) - Establish the island of Driftwood
- Knight Jumps Chesty (10) - Defeat Chesty at his own game
- Coronation Chicken (10) - Perform a royal judgement while dressed as a chicken
- Spellweaver (5) - Combine two gauntlets to cast a "woven" spell
- Archmage (20) - Cast all 15 possible spell combinations
- Total Warrior (10) - Kill enemies with melee, ranged and spell attacks
- Pull! (10) - Send an enemy flying into the air and kill him while he's airborne
- Gunning for Glory (20) - Kill 500 enemies using firearms
- If it Bleeds, We Can Kill It (20) - Kill 500 enemies using melee weapons
- Wizard's Revenge (20) - Kill 500 enemies using magic
- Super Hero (50) - Fully upgrade your Melee, Ranged, and Magic abilities on the Road to Rule
- You Can't Bring Me Down (50) - Complete Fable III without being knocked out in combat
- My Weapon's Better Than Yours (25) - Complete 3 unique upgrades on one of the legendary weapons found around Albion
- I Am the Keymaster (30) - Collect all 50 Silver Keys and 4 Gold Keys
- Flower Power (30) - Collect all 30 Auroran flowers
- Gnome Invasion (30) - Destroy all 50 gnomes
- Brightwall Book Club (30) - Collect all 30 rare books for the Brightwall Academy
- Digger (15) - Dig up 50 items
- We Need Guns, Lots of Guns (20) - Collect all 50 legendary weapons.
- Fashion Victim (20) - Collect every item of clothing
- He's a Woman. She's a Man (5) - Wear a full set of clothing intended for the opposite sex.
- Dye Hippie, Dye (5) - Dye each part of an outfit you're wearing a different color and have long hair
- Hand in Hand (5) - Hold hands with someone
- Long Distance Relationship (10) - Get married to another Xbox Live player
- Cross-Dimensional Conception (10) - Have a child with another Xbox Live player
- Render Unto Caesar (30) - Complete Render Unto Caesar
- Online Merger (10) - Enter into a business partnership with another Xbox Live player
- Barrel of Laughs (10) - Kill 30 enemies with explosive barrels
- We Can Be Heroes (10) - Earn 1000 gold in henchman wages in another hero's world
- Kaboom! (10) - Score 2000 on the Mourningwood Fort mortar game
- Lute Hero Tour (10) - Play in each town as a 5 star lute player
- Touched by a Hero (10) - Use touch impressions to interact with 20 different people
- Popularity Contest (15) - Make 20 friends
- Remodeling (10) - Remodel 5 different houses by changing the furniture
- Magnate Personality (50) - Build a property empire worth 2,000,000 gold
- Crime Spree (10) - Get a 15,000 gold bounty placed on your head
- Henry VIII (10) - As a ruler of Albion, get married 6 times and kill 2 of your spouses
- Chest Grandmaster (40) - Unlocked all of the chests on the Road to Rule
- Tough Love (10) - Save the maximum amount of Albion citizens
- Adopt or Die (5) - Adopt a child