Sony has updated the PlayStation Store with a range of treats including Shank, MotorStorm 3D Rift and a new "Persistent Beta client" for MAG.
Klei Entertainment's Shank, published by EA, came out on Xbox Live Arcade yesterday as well and costs £9.99 / €12.99 on PSN. You run around a vibrant 2D world killing people, which is alright with us.
MotorStorm 3D Rift, meanwhile, allows you to play 10 of Pacific Rift's tracks in 3D if you have the equipment. It's a free trial but then you need to fork over a tenner.
As for the MAG Persistent Beta client, it's a means of letting fans of the game test new features before they are rolled out to the whole community. You will need a copy of MAG to get involved.
Elsewhere in the update, there's PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap, and a trial-and-unlock version of Joe Danger, so you can have a crack on the 2D bike stunt-'em-up before deciding whether or not to buy it. We recommend it as you may remember.
Check out the full line-up of PlayStation Store content below. Well, most of it - we left out wallpapers and Rock Band nonsense, which you can read about on the PlayStation Blog if you're so inclined.
- Joe Danger (free trial then £9.99 / €12.99)
- MAG Persistent Beta client (free for MAG owners)
- MotorStorm 3D Rift (free trial then £9.99 / €12.99)
- PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap (£6.29 / €7.99)
- Shank (free trial then £9.99 / €12.99)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (free)
PS3 Downloadable Content
- Mafia II - The Betrayal of Jimmy (free with new copies, or £6.29 / €7.99)
- Naughty Bear - Episode 8: X-Bears (free)
- Pinball Heroes High Speed Pack (£7.99 / €9.99)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad (£7.99 / €9.99)
- MX vs. ATV Untamed (£7.99 / €9.99)
- Spongebob Squarepants: The Yellow Avenger (£7.99 / €9.99)
- The Sims 2 (£7.99 / €9.99)
- Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command (£7.99 / €9.99)
- Fort Commander: King's Gambit (£3.49 / €3.99)
- Hive Sweeper (£3.49 / €3.99)
PSone for PS3/PSP
- Disney and Pixar's Toy Story Racer (£5.49 / €6.99)